We only collect personal data that you voluntarily provide through our contact form or when commenting on a blog article. The types of personal information we collect include:
- Email address
- Question (through the contact form)
- Website (when commenting on a blog article)
- Comment (when commenting on a blog article)
We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries submitted through the contact form.
- To moderate and publish your comments on our blog articles.
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We do not share your personal data with third parties.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as required by law.
You have the right to:
- Request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your personal information.
- Request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.